Sunday, December 2, 2018

Natural Remedy For Mouth Odour and Teeth Problems | Best Mouth Odour Treatment

Here Is Your Permanent Answer for Mouth Odour, Bad Breath, and Teeth Problems.

Hey, my name is Paul John and I know EXACTLY what it resembles to experience the ill effects of HALITOSIS, also called terrible breath.

Here is my testimony on how I got rid of my terrible breath after numerous long years of battling with mouth odor… This Solution Works for Bad Breath, Mouth Odor and All Kinds of any Mouth/Teeth Problems!

I am a civil engineer by profession and hence an expansive and aspect of my responsibilities includes addressing workers on my site. This had never been a problem for me up until around 6 years back.
At 26, and all of a sudden, my breath started its fast plummet towards face-liquefying indecency, and there appeared to be next to no I could do about it… Nor did there appear to be any reason, clear or something else, with respect to why this was transpiring.

Firstly, I started to notice that people were beginning to stand quite far away from me when I spoke. I mentioned this to my girlfriend at the time, Mary, who decided to come clean…
"Paul, your breath truly does smells", she said!
Up to that point, I had no clue I even had an issue, so I was stunned and incredibly embarrassed.
"What number of other individuals were thinking the equivalent?" 
I reflected… 
So I did what the vast majority would do to "settle" it – I purchased mouthwash, mints, splashes and biting gum, and ensured I brushed my teeth altogether. It would work for a brief span, however then the "monster breath" (as my ex-girlfriend called it) would return again with a retribution. It never appeared to leave for any period of time.

IT WAS HORRIBLE.

I visited my dentist, but all he did was give me a lecture about oral hygiene, which was useless because I was brushing my teeth properly already.
But it just didn’t work… “And then things went from bad to worse!”
Over time I began to notice more and more people turning away from me with disgusted looks on their faces as if they’d just been lowered into a sewer. I would go bright red with embarrassment and then hurry off to the toilet to clean my teeth or use some mint mouth spray. Eventually, my boss pulled me to one side and told me that she’s had some complaints from people about my breath.

 “I FINALLY found the Solution to my Mouth Odour Nightmare”

I found a staggeringly viable solution for my terrible breath, and it was 100% safe and natural!
Inside only minutes, my breath was detectably fresher and cleaner – and all the more significant, my "Bad Breath" hasn't returned since.
As soon as I was confident enough that this remedy worked all the time, I started sharing it with other bad breath sufferers.
And every single one of them has experienced incredible results.

AND NOW YOU CAN TOO!

So, I Decided to Contact the company to buy in bulk to sell In Bulk and Help Others.
I had a discussion with the company production manager who’s in USA about how the Natural Supplement can be gotten to Nigeria as it will really love to introduce it to my friends and whoever I know that has been under the bondage of the glasses.
After a few days, it was able to seal a deal with the company and I arranged for a shipment of 500 pieces down to Nigeria to sell In Bulk and Help Others.
I have learned that the remedy I used and that has worked for so many others work on the following conditions:
  • Toothache
  • Tooth Decay
  • Bad Breath
  • Gum (Periodontal) Disease
  • Oral Cancer
  • Mouth Sores
  • Tooth Erosion
  • Tooth Sensitivity
  • Toothaches and Dental Emergencies
  • Unattractive Smile
  • Whiten teeth, etc.
If you are suffering from any of the above tooth conditions, then you would benefit from what I have to show you. Whether you are having a tooth decay or bad breaths already or your teeth is not white and you think you may need to see the dentist in the future…

Here’s The Natural Remedy I’m Talking About.

NORLAND HERBAL TOOTHPASTE: Norland herbal toothpaste, protects teeth against decay.
It strengthens tooth enamel, helps to safely remove plaque and stains formed in teeth with brushing
it contains anti painkilling properties and more.
Nor land Herbal Toothpaste is a unique formulation of natural ingredients that provide long-lasting and complete oral care to gum and teeth. It contains Herbal extract and essential oils that fight effectively against bacteria.
The Herbal Toothpaste contains Mint, Neem, Basil, Cinnamon, Clove and many other herbs.
CLOVE is rich in calcium and vitamin C provides relief from oral pain.
BASIL leaves acts as a disinfectant and kills the germs present in the mouth.
MINT, another special ingredient which controls bad breath effectively and also kills the harmful bacteria. Mint oils are actually the most effective ingredient to kill germs in the mouth.
These ingredients persist regularly with the bacteria and protect teeth from further decaying.
Another benefit is whitened of the teeth.
  1. KEY FEATURES:
  2. * PREVENTS AND FIGHTS BAD BREATH.
  3. * FIGHTS TOOTHACHE.
  4. * PREVENTS AND STOP BLEEDING GUM.
  5. * FIGHTS DENTAL AND GUM DISEASES.
  6. * PROVIDES RELIEFS FROM ORAL PAIN.
  7. * KILLS GERMS PRESENTS IN THE MOUTH.
  8. *KILLS HARMFUL BACTERIA.
  9. * PREVENTS TOOTH DECAY.

Want better oral and dental health?
Then switch to Norland Toothpaste Today!
This product is created for the entire family – as well as your pets – this gentle, non-fluoride formula contains only the highest quality ingredients including Aloe Vera and bee propolis. Enjoy its natural mint flavor for a taste that will leave your mouth refreshed and your teeth clean. This tooth-gel is also suitable for vegetarians since it contains no animal by-products.
Usage: Brush teeth after meals, have regular dental check-ups and avoid snacking between meals.
I have never felt so free before in my life.
  • NO MORE foul-smelling“halitosis” ever again
  • NO MORE embarrassment or humiliation in social situations
  • NO MORE having to keep your distance from people when you talk to them
  • NO MORE having to spend heaps of money on products that only “mask” the problem
  • NO MORE living like a recluse, afraid to go out because of your rotten breath
  • NO MORE losing friends or ruining relationships
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not sold in any Store and this product is far different from any other one you might see elsewhere on the internet (THIS IS THE ORIGINAL NORLAND HERBAL TOOTHPASTE).
What People Said After Using “NORLAND HERBAL TOOTHPASTE”
Testimony 1: “I now have so much more confidence” “I’ve been following your advert on the various online platform and my bad breath has completely disappeared. I now have so much more confidence because I can speak to people face to face without worrying about what kind of odor is coming out of my mouth! I have asked my brother for a breath test and he says the change has been massive. Thanks for putting such a wonderful product. From Steven in Lagos State.
Testimony 2: “My wife is happy to kiss me again!!” “I’m so relieved that I have finally found something that works! And not just for me. For all the people who suffer from this, because it really can ruin a person’s life. After using this your product, my breath became noticeably better within just a few hours. My wife is happy to kiss me again!!” from Tony in Abuja
Testimony 3: “An absolute godsend”  “James, your product was an absolute godsend. I used it as instructed and it is really wonderful… WORKS GREAT and POWERFUL. I’ve been using it as you said and my breath is NO MORE! I’m so grateful.” From Stella in PH.
Testimony 4: “You are a Lifesaver!” “I started using your product just 2 days ago but the difference has been astounding. There’s a girl I’ve wanted to ask out on a date for months but I was so paranoid about my breath. I couldn’t risk the rejection. I finally feel confident enough to go for it. Watch this space!!” Deji Yusuf from Ilorin.
Testimony 5: “I can’t thank you enough”  “I used to be ashamed of my breath. I literally didn’t want to leave my home because it was so bad. I tried everything my dentist told me to do but nothing worked for more than a few hours. Now my breath is fresher, cleaner and 100% better. Your product has literally finally given me my life back. I can’t thank you enough.” Patrick from Lagos.
Now, I know you can’t wait to lay your hands on this GUARANTEED solutions…
I bought 500 pieces, now I’m left with JUST 305 pieces!
And it’s Up to you to grab it today or risk never getting this amazing solution forever. As I don’t plan to import more of this package due to the High rate of dollars, so   I’m sorry for you if you leave this page without placing your order.
So how can you get it? 
To get it, it has given the product to a marketing and distributing enterprise to help me out since it am always busy at work (I work with a private company here in Lagos). So for you to order, you will have to order from them. The enterprise is called “Eden Media and Marketing”. They are the ones helping me to distribute this product.
They will attend to your Order, messages, calls, and questions.
As you can see above, if we are to calculate the normal cost of the 1 Month Treatment (1 Bottle) the 2 months treatment and the 3-month treatment, the cost is more than the discount price. That’s not a big money for those who know what it means to have been going through this.
This definitely gives result! You will only have to pay;

1 Month Treatment – 1 Tube is 10,000 Naira  

2 Months Treatment – 2 Tubes is 15,000 Naira

3 Months Treatment – 3 Tubes is 18,000 Naira (discounted price and most recommended – Family Size) 

4 Months Treatment – 4 Tubes is 25,000 Naira. – If you’ll use it with your family and love ones. Go for this 4 tubes. It’s BEST and there’s a huge discount. 

6 Months Supply… You can get this 6 months’ supply for 30,000 Naira.


It Will be very great you buy 3 tubes at once so you can enjoy the discount and also for effective result.
BUT, If You will love to use it with your family, you can order for the 4 tubes at once.
Generally, For Effective Result… BUY the 3 or 4 Tubes.

The 6 tubes is still very good if you can afford it. So you don’t have to keep calling me over and over again to buy. And the 6 months is at a much-discounted price.

Delivery is FREE & it’s Payment on Delivery.
Is This Approved and Legal To Use? Absolutely, aside from the fact that this is approved by NAFDAC itself, it has also been approved by various agencies round the world including the Kosher Seal which is the highest form of approval in the world that any product can have.
So you need to hurry, act fast, place order and get this solutions right now…
You will pay for the products only when it has been brought down to you face to face.
How to Place Your Order Now!
No Need to Fear If this is real or Not because… You only pay when the product has been brought to you face to face by their courier company within 2-4 days after placing your order. And secondly, we do not charge you any extra fee for delivery (shipment), we bring it down to your doorsteps anywhere you live in Nigeria at no extra cost – FREE DELIVERY AND YOU PAY ON DELIVERY.
Hurry Up & place your order like this…
Send a Text Message (SMS) to => 09036460569 <= with the below details:
* Item Name: (The number of tubes (s) you’re ordering + Norland Toothpaste e.g. 4 Norland Toothpaste)
* Your Full Name.
* Your Phone Number (Provide 2 numbers if available.
* Full Address (Home or Office, we deliver to anywhere you want).
Send Text Message (SMS) to this number ==>
09036460569, 07057672172
Example of SMS/Text Message you’re to Send; 
  1. 4 Tubes Of Norland Toothpaste
  2. Paul Innocent
  3. 09036460569, 07057672172
  4. No.1 late General IS ejeh's crescent ipari otukpa benue state.
ALL SMS / TEXT MESSAGE SHOULD BE SEND TO
09036460569, 07057672172
DELIVERY TIME:  Once, The Enterprise receives your details to place an order through text message (SMS), and your details are correct, you will receive a call to confirm your order. Your products will then be processed for delivery. You will receive it within 2-4 business days… and pay the dispatch person upon delivery.
How to Make Payment: You don’t have to pay before you order, just send your details to place an order. Once, the product gets to you and the delivery agent calls you to deliver, you collect the product and give the money to him. He will remit it to the company’s account.
For orders in Akwa Ibom state, expect your item to get to you within the same day or next day, while for orders outside Akwa Ibom, depending on the state/city, you will receive your items within 2 – 4 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment